THE 1989 ERA [pre-album release]
- Named one of the ‘20 women making a difference’ in Marie Claire, September 2014.
- 'Shake It Off' was #1 on iTunes for 4 weeks straight.
- The ‘Shake It Off’ music video has nearly 160 million views.
- 'Shake It Off' has already sold over 2 million copies, it hasn't even been out for 2 months.
- Taylor was named ‘Billboard’s Woman Of The Year’ for the second time. She is the only artist who has ever done so.
- Taylor covered ‘British Vogue’, it is her second cover for ‘Vogue’ but her first for ‘British Vogue’.
- Taylor had her third Rolling Stone issue in September of 2014.
- Taylor opened the first night of the iHeartRadio music festival.
- Taylor started using her tumblr account to talk to fans.
- Taylor invited over four hundred fans to her four houses, [Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Rhode Island] to listen to her new album before it was released, not one thing has leaked.
- Taylor played the BBC live lounge, she covered ‘Riptide’.
And that’s just before the album is released. [PRE-ORDER 1989]
October 19— X Factor Australia
October 23— Jimmy Kimmel Live
October 24— We Can Survive Concert
October 27— GMA/WW 1989 Album Release Day
October 29— The View/Scholastic Event
October 30— GMA
October 31— Z100 Halloween Party
December 5— LA Jingle Ball
December 12— NYC Jingle Ball
ERICAAAAAA ericajkatie HAYLOR FEELS
Cioè io voglio quella dannata polaroid😂
Poi queste frasi uccidono
Your necklace hanging from my neck
To move the furniture so we could dance
Two paper airplanes flying, flying…
Out Of The Woods
Written by Taylor Swift and Jack Antonoff
Produced by Jack Antonoff
Looking at it now
It all seems so simple
We were lying on your couch
You took a Polaroid of us
The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming color